Domestic locksmith Service
Available throughout the Stafford area, including Cannock, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Rugeley, Lichfield, Uttoxeter, Stone, Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme
Specialist Automotive Locksmith
We CAN charge up to 50% less than your local main dealer and do many jobs that they quite simply can't.
Experts in uPVC Lock Security
We'll fix your uPVC locking mechanisms without causing unnecessary and expensive damage to windows and doors.
Fully Mobile Service
All domestic work carried out on the spot from our fully equipped van carrying the latest key cutting tools and diagnostic instruments.
Reliable & Professional Domestic locksmith Stafford
AAA Locksmiths Service has been providing a first class service in and around the Staffordshire area for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on being reliable, fast and value for money.
Although the majority of our work is on an emergency basis, we also can book in specific lock changes for anyone throughout Staffordshire. There are a number of reasons as to why a lock change is needed and many of them are not emergency situations. For instance, changing locks on a rental property is a common instance whereby the landlord might be concerned that the previous occupants made copies of the locks and wants to make sure they cannot the property again.
A lock may simply be damaged and consequently, a new lock will need to be installed on that door, or perhaps a couple has had to separate and the locks will invariably need to be changed to make sure that there are no entanglements between the previous occupants.
We cover all types of lock changes that are necessary, wooden doors, UPVC doors and even a complete overhaul of a door.
Specialising in UPVC door locks
UPVC door locks and mechanisms opened, supplied and fitted.
We can trace discontinued and obsolete mechanisms to suit your property.
Even if the mechanism has failed we open the door without damage to carryout the necessary work.
Night Latches (Yale locks) and Mortice locks are opened, supplied and fitted.
Our prices are not what you see on rogue traders, a competitive charge for 100% satisfaction work carried out..
So call us NOW and discover for yourself just how much you could save.
Recommendations for Residential homes.
- We recommend that when moving into a new home that you should always replace the locks, it doesn’t matter whether you’re renting or buying. Past residents may have keys so this is the quickest way to secure your new home.
- When looking at locks, make sure that all exterior locks are to British Standard (BS3621) and that all windows are fitted with key locking window locks. This is usually covered by home insurance, but just double check.
Top Tips for securing your home.
- Whenever you’re in your home, get used to keeping the door locked. This will keep you safe but will also put you into a routine so you’re less likely to rush out and forget to lock the door.
- Install CCTV which watches your front door and garden. If you do want a quick fix, you can always buy a dummy camera which can deter any unwanted visitors.
- Make sure when shutting windows that the handles are pulled down and they are locked, with the key put out of sight. Out of sight, out of mind.
Key Snapped in the Door?
It’s not funny but I guarantee it, within a week, you’ll be laughing about it. However, coming home from a night out and snapping your key in the door is about the worst thing that can happen. In fact, Saturday night or not, there is never a good time to snap your key in the lock.
So you’re stressing out now. You wonder if you will ever get back inside. You may even have a boot full of frozen food that is slowly defrosting. What can you do? Who do you call? You should call us here at AAA Locksmiths.
If we can not get to you due to jobs being booked in we have a wide network of reliable locksmiths that we can recommend and put you in touch with, ensuring that AAA locksmiths really do go above and beyond for all of our customers.
- FAST response times
- Insurance approved locks to BS 3621
- 12-month guarantee on all our products, covering any manufacturing defect
- 100s of keys and remotes in stock
- Fully insured and CRB checked
- Garage Lock Installation and Repair
- Window and Door locks
- Sliding glass door locks
- Window locks
- Duplicate Keys
- Master Key Lock System